Beef Jerky 2
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) flank steak
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon MSG or Accent
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 to 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Semi-freeze meat. Slice with grain into 1/8-inch thick strips.
- Marinate overnight in a glass dish in the refrigerator.
- Lay strips in a single layer on cookie sheets. Leave door of oven open a crack.
- Roast at 125 to 140 degrees F for 4 to 5 hours.
- Cool completely.
- Store in plastic bags to keep airtight. Glass jars are okay, too.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.