Beef Jerky 2
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) flank steak
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon MSG or Accent
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 to 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Semi-freeze meat. Slice with grain into 1/8-inch thick strips.
- Marinate overnight in a glass dish in the refrigerator.
- Lay strips in a single layer on cookie sheets. Leave door of oven open a crack.
- Roast at 125 to 140 degrees F for 4 to 5 hours.
- Cool completely.
- Store in plastic bags to keep airtight. Glass jars are okay, too.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Steak Recipes