Beef Jerky 3
- 1 (3 pound) flank steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice steak with the grain in thin strips one inch wide.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Marinate meat strips overnight, turning several times while marinating.
- Drain on paper towels and lay on oven rack with foil below to catch drips.
- Bake at 120 degrees F for 9 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.