Beef Jerky 3
- 1 (3 pound) flank steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice steak with the grain in thin strips one inch wide.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Marinate meat strips overnight, turning several times while marinating.
- Drain on paper towels and lay on oven rack with foil below to catch drips.
- Bake at 120 degrees F for 9 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.