Beef Jerky 4
- 1 1/2 pounds lean boneless meat
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hickory smoke-flavored salt
- Trim fat from meat and cut into 1/4-inch thick slabs.
- Mix marinade ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Add meat and marinate at least 1 hour.
- Shake excess liquid off; place meat on oven racks, close but not
- Dry at low heat, 240 degrees F, until dry and hard, about 8 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.