Beef Steaks with Sweet Soy Drizzle
- 2 boneless beef strip steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets (4 to 5 cups)
- Rub beef steaks evenly with ginger. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil for 13 to 17 minutes for medium rare (145 degrees F) to medium (160 degrees F) doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, soy sauce and vinegar in small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture for serving.
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions; drain. Toss with remaining soy mixture. Keep warm.
- Carve steaks into slices. Drizzle reserved 2 tablespoons soy mixture over beef.
- Serve with broccoli.
Yield: 2 to 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Texas Beef Team
>> BEEF STEAK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.