- 1-2 pound round steak, cut into cubes or strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- Melt oil and butter in pan. Add beef to pan. When beef is browned,
remove it from the pan.
- Add onions, garlic, mushrooms and sauté until onions are glazed
- Add soups, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce while stirring to
- Add sour cream and stir.
- Add browned beef.
- Baked covered at 275 degrees F for 2 to 3 hours or cook in
crockpot on LOW.
- Serve over wide cooked egg noodles.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.