- 1-2 pound round steak, cut into cubes or strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- Melt oil and butter in pan. Add beef to pan. When beef is browned,
remove it from the pan.
- Add onions, garlic, mushrooms and sauté until onions are glazed
- Add soups, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce while stirring to
- Add sour cream and stir.
- Add browned beef.
- Baked covered at 275
degrees F for 2 to 3 hours or cook in crockpot on LOW.
- Serve over wide cooked egg noodles.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.