Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Blue Cheese Topping
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1 large clove garlic, cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- Dash ground white pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine topping ingredients in small bowl.
- Rub both sides of beef steaks with cut sides of garlic clove.
- Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat.
- Broil for 13 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. One to two
minutes before steaks are done, top evenly with topping.
- Season with salt; sprinkle with parsley.
Yield: 4 servings
Grill Directions: Place well-trimmed steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered
coals. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning
occasionally. One minute before steaks are done, top evenly with topping.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 11/16/2001 5:19 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Steak Recipes