Blue Cheese Stuffed Steaks
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons plain low fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 large clove garlic, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, onion and pepper; reserve.
- Rub each side of beef steaks with garlic.
- Place steaks on rack in broiler
pan so surface of meat is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Turn and broil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season with remaining salt.
- Top each steak with an equal amount of reserved cheese mixture.
- Broil for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.