- 1 cup fresh oysters, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 slices bacon,
cooked and crumbled
- 1 ounce crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/4 cup sauterne or other
dry white wine
- 4 thick-sliced rib eye or filet steaks
- Sauté oysters, mushrooms and parsley in butter until mushrooms are tender;
- Stir in bacon, cheese and sauterne; set aside.
- Make pocket in side of steak. Stuff pocket with oyster mixture; secure with
- Broil steaks about 6 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side or
until desired degree of doneness.
- Top steaks with any leftover stuffing.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.