Cheese Steak Skillet
- 2 cups sliced green bell peppers
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cubed steak, cut into serving pieces
- 1 (26 ounce) can four-cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 6 ounces thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- Brown peppers and onion in hot oil; add steak and brown on both sides.
- Add and
mix spaghetti sauce and steak sauce. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes until sauce
- Top with mozzarella cheese; continue to simmer until cheese is melted.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.