Cheese Steak Skillet
- 2 cups sliced green bell peppers
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 pound cubed steak, cut into serving pieces
- 1 (26 ounce) can four-cheese
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 6 ounces thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- Brown peppers and onion in hot oil; add steak and brown on both sides.
- Add and
mix spaghetti sauce and steak sauce. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes until sauce
- Top with mozzarella cheese; continue to simmer until cheese is melted.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.