Chopped Steak Special
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 3 tablespoons grated or minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon spicy steak or Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon green or red Tabasco sauce
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Shape into four fat oval patties.
- Pan broil in a heavy skillet.
Posted by tgraddy at Recipe Goldmine May 18, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Steak Recipes