Coca Cola Steak
- 1 pound round steak or veal cutlets
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 Coca Cola
- 1 medium onion, cut into rings
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into rings
- Salt, pepper and flour steak.
- Put 1 tablespoon grease, steak, onion,
bell pepper, tomato sauce and Coca Cola in skillet in this order.
- Cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes over low heat.
Posted by Elaine at Recipe Goldmine 2004/4/18 17:21.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.