Coca Cola Steak
- 1 pound round steak or veal cutlets
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 Coca Cola
- 1 medium onion, cut into rings
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into rings
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Salt, pepper and flour steak.
- Put 1 tablespoon grease, steak, onion,
bell pepper, tomato sauce and Coca Cola in skillet in this order.
- Cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes over low heat.
Posted by Elaine at Recipe Goldmine 2004/4/18 17:21.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Steak Recipes