Country Style Steak and Gravy
- 1 pound round steak
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons oil or shortening
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut steak into six pieces. Salt to taste and roll in flour to coat.
- Heat cooking oil and fry steak on both sides until brown.
- Remove steak and put into baking pan.
- Put onion slices over top of steak.
- Add 2 tablespoons flour to grease remaining from browning meat.
Stir and let flour cook until brown. Add water and stir.
- Pour browned mixture over steak.
- Cover and put into 325 degree F oven for about
an hour or until tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Steak Recipes