Green Chile Steaks
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Garlic Powder with Parsley
- 1 fresh green chile, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallion
- In medium bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Form into 2 oval steak patties or 4 hamburger patties.
- Cook in skillet, broiler or on grill until done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.