Herbed Steak is excellent served with hot buttered noodles with dill.
- 1 pound round steak
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon herb seasoning
- Cut steak into serving-size pieces.
- Combine flour and seasoned salt.
- Pound into steak. Brown meat on both sides in hot oil in heavy skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cover; simmer 45 minutes, or bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.