Italian Beef Stir Fry
Few ingredients - fast and flavorful!
- 1 pound beef top tip steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/4 cup fat-free bottled Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups hot cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut beef steaks crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Cut each strip crosswise in half.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir while cooking 1 minute.
- Add half of the beef strips. Stir-fry 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Remove with slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining beef strips.
- Add zucchini to same skillet. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Return beef to skillet with tomato halves and dressing. Heat through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve beef mixture over hot pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.