Minute Steak Parmesan
- 5 minute steaks
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup soda cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Dip steaks in combined egg, water and pepper. Coat with mixture of crumbs and half of the cheese.
- Brown in hot oil; drain on absorbent paper.
- Arrange in baking dish; cover with pizza sauce, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.