- 1 large round steak, cut into serving pieces
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into rings
- 1 small jar stuffed green olives, including juice
- Mix salt, pepper and flour.
- Dredge steak pieces in flour mixture, then brown in shortening.
- Put browned steak into a baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the top of the steak.
- Cover tightly and bake at 325 degrees F for about 3 to 4 hours, or until
meat cuts very easily with a fork.
This is great served with rice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.