This is great served with rice.
- 1 large round steak, cut into serving pieces
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- All-purpose flour
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into rings
- 1 small jar stuffed green olives, including juice
- Mix salt, pepper and flour.
- Dredge steak pieces in flour mixture, then brown in shortening.
- Put browned steak into a baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the top of the steak.
- Cover tightly and bake at 325 degrees F for about 3 to 4 hours, or until meat cuts very easily with a fork.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.