- 2 (6 ounce) filet mignons, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon Brandy
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in
a heavy skillet; add mustard and shallots. Sauté over medium heat
for 1 minute.
- Add steaks and cook approximately 4 minutes on each side
- Remove steaks to serving plate and keep warm.
- Add into pan drippings, 1 tablespoon butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire
sauce and chives. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add brandy; pour sauce over steaks.
- Sprinkle parsley over the top.
Yield: 2 servings
Posted by darlene60 at Recipe Goldmine 6/28/02 2:13:52 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.