Steak over Noodles
- 1 (3 pound) round steak, cut into strips
- 1 can tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked
- Cut steak into small strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add steak and brown quickly.
- Combine tomatoes and green chiles with onion soup mix. Pour over steak.
- Add remaining
ingredients, except noodles and cheese. Simmer until steak is tender, approximately
1 to 2 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, then drain well.
- Serve steak mixture over cooked noodles. Top with parmesan cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.