Steak over Noodles
- 1 (3 pound) round steak, cut into strips
- 1 can tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked
- Cut steak into small strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add steak and brown quickly.
- Combine tomatoes and green chiles with onion soup mix. Pour over steak.
- Add remaining
ingredients, except noodles and cheese. Simmer until steak is tender, approximately
1 to 2 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, then drain well.
- Serve steak mixture over cooked noodles. Top with parmesan cheese.