Steak with Onions and Sour Cream
- All-purpose flour
- 1 (2 pound) round steak
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pound flour into steak with meat tenderizer or the edge of a heavy plate.
- Sear steak in butter; add salt and pepper.
- Sauté onion and mushrooms.
- Combine onion, mushrooms, sour cream and 2 tablespoons flour.
- Place steak in large casserole or skillet; cover with sour cream mixture.
- Bake, covered, at 275 degrees F for 2 hours.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.