Steak and Peppers
- 1 pound round steak, cut into 2 1/2 x 1/4 inch strips
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups julienne strips green pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In shallow glass baking dish, combine beef strips, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Chill for at least 8 hours; stir frequently.
- Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Brown beef strips in electric skillet at medium heat.
- Add green pepper and onion; cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add marinade and soy sauce to skillet; stir to combine well. Reduce heat to low and simmer until pepper and onion are just tender, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 7:08:33pm 8/1/03.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.