- 1 (1 pound) round steak
- Several small potatoes, quartered
- Several carrots, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- 2 packages onion gravy mix
- Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup oil (for browning steak)
- Brown steak in oil on both sides at 400 degrees F in electric skillet.
Pour out oil after browned.
- Pour mixed gravy mixes over steak.
- Add potatoes and carrots around steak.
- Add sliced onions to top of steak.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Add enough water to
about 1/2 depth of pan.
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees F for about
1 1/2 hours or until carrots and potatoes are done. Add water as
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.