- 1 (1 pound) round steak
- Several small potatoes, quartered
- Several carrots, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- 2 packages onion gravy mix
- Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup oil (for browning steak)
- Brown steak in oil on both sides at 400 degrees F in electric skillet.
Pour out oil after browned.
- Pour mixed gravy mixes over steak.
- Add potatoes and carrots around steak.
- Add sliced onions to top of steak.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Add enough water to
about 1/2 depth of pan.
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees F for about
1 1/2 hours or until carrots and potatoes are done. Add water as