Strip Steaks with Mushroom Gravy
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steaks: Brown steaks, two at a time, in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high
heat, for about 3 minutes per side.
- Set the steaks aside and keep warm.
- Prepare Mushroom Gravy.
- Mushroom Gravy: Scrape bottom of skillet to loosen steak drippings.
- Add the beef stock, soup and mushrooms to the skillet and stir.
- Reduce to medium-low heat.
- Add the four steaks back into the skillet, cover and simmer
for 8 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until mushroom gravy has reduced
by 1/3 and thickened.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.