- 1/2 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 pound) round steak (1 1/2 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons fat
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cups tomatoes
- Mix flour, salt and pepper. Pound into steak with tenderizer or potato masher. Brown in fat in heavy skillet.
- Add onions to tomatoes. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour over steak.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 2 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.