Three-Way Beef Jerky
- 2 pound flank steak, bottom round, or any lean beefsteak or roast
- 1/2 cup teriyaki Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- Dash of garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons liquid smoke sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Chinese oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Beef: Trim all fat from meat and partially freeze to facilitate cutting.
- Cut into very thin slices, cutting with the grain.
- Marinade: Combine ingredients of your choice and stir in meat.
- Marinate overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Place cake racks on foil-covered cookie sheets or cover bottom of oven with foil and use oven racks.
- Drape meat slices on racks and roast for 8 to 10 hours or overnight at 175 degrees F.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.