- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (1 pound) tri-tip steak
- 7 fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 package large egg noodles
- Salt, pepper and garlic, to taste
- Melt butter. Add onions and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add steak and salt and pepper. Brown steak.
- Add fresh mushrooms and cook well.
- Add 2 cans cream of chicken soup. Let boil. Add water to thin a little.
- Add sour cream last. Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.