- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (1 pound) tri-tip steak
- 7 fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 package large egg noodles
- Salt, pepper and garlic, to taste
- Melt butter. Add onions and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add steak and salt and pepper. Brown steak.
- Add fresh mushrooms and cook well.
- Add 2 cans cream of chicken soup. Let boil. Add water to thin a little.
- Add sour cream last. Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.