- 8 veal medallions, sliced in thin strips
- 1/4 cup oil or melted margarine
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained or fresh, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced in thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- Sauté veal in oil.
- Add vegetables and seasonings. Cook over low
heat until tender.
- Add wine and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.