- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup
fine, dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 thin slices mozzarella cheese
teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 4 veal cutlets
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can
seasoned tomato sauce
- Combine flour and seasonings; coat cutlets.
- Mix crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip coated cutlets into egg, then into crumb mixture. Brown slowly in hot oil.
- Remove cutlets to ovenproof dish.
- Place a slice of mozzarella cheese atop each
- Pour tomato sauce over.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F until hot and bubbly and meat is tender.
Makes 4 servings.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.