Veal Roll-Ups Cordon Bleu
- 1 1/2 pounds veal cutlets, boned and skinned
- 4 boiled ham slices
- 4 slices processed Swiss cheese
- Wooden picks
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fine, dry bread crumbs
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Cut veal into 8 pieces. Pound each to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Top each piece with ham slice.
- Roll meat around cheese.
- Secure with wooden picks.
- Mix egg with 2 tablespoons milk. Dip rolls into egg mixture,
then into crumbs.
- Place seam side down in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine soup, wine and remaining milk. Heat to boiling.
- Pour around meat.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Uncover. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.
This is great with rice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.