Veal Roll-Ups Cordon Bleu
- 1 1/2 pounds veal cutlets, boned and skinned
- 4 boiled ham slices
- 4 slices processed Swiss cheese
- Wooden picks
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fine, dry bread crumbs
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut veal into 8 pieces. Pound each to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Top each piece with ham slice.
- Roll meat around cheese.
- Secure with wooden picks.
- Mix egg with 2 tablespoons milk. Dip rolls into egg mixture,
then into crumbs.
- Place seam side down in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine soup, wine and remaining milk. Heat to boiling.
- Pour around meat.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Uncover. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.
This is great with rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Veal Recipes