- 2 pounds thin veal (1/4-inch cutlets)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Egg noodles, cooked
- Parsley, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Flatten veal.
- Cut into 4 inch squares.
- Brown quickly in hot butter.
- Add broth a little at a time.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sift a little flour over meat.
- When flour is browned, turn veal and repeat process.
- Add Marsala.
- Cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot over egg noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Veal Recipes