- 2 pounds thin veal (1/4-inch cutlets)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Egg noodles, cooked
- Parsley, chopped
- Flatten veal.
- Cut into 4 inch squares.
- Brown quickly in hot butter.
- Add broth a little at a time.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sift a little flour over meat.
- When flour is browned, turn veal and repeat process.
- Add Marsala.
- Cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot over egg noodles.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.