100% Parmesan Chicken
This is a good one - fast and easy!
- 2 pounds boneless chicken
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper*
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 15 x 10-inch pan.
- Dip chicken in margarine; coat with combined remaining ingredients. Place in
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
* Spicy Variation: substitute 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper.
Posted by Jolene at Recipe Goldmine 9/21/2001 3:07 am.