Apricot Chicken Breasts
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Russian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken pieces in a 4-quart casserole dish.
- Mix the soup mix, dressing and jam together and pour the mixture all over
- Bake, covered, for one hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes