- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise in 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 cup small stuffed green olives, halved
- 1 package (8 ounces) feta cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 10 round buttery crackers, crumbled
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- In medium bowl, mix chili powder and lime juice. Add chicken, stirring to
coat. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch casserole dish with vegetable spray. Place rice in dish,
completely covering bottom. Arrange tomato slices on rice. Sprinkle olive halves
evenly over tomato and rice. Arrange chicken strips lengthwise on top. Sprinkle
feta cheese over chicken and top with cracker crumbs.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until
fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Chicken Council
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes