Bacon-Wrapped Chicken with
Sour Cream Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- In a bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Set aside.
- Wrap 1 raw chicken breast with 2 pieces of raw bacon.
- Continue to do this
3 more times and place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Pour soup and sour cream
mixture on top of bacon-wrapped chicken, making sure all the chicken is covered.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Serve with baked or mashed potatoes.
- Use leftover cream sauce over potatoes.