Baked Apricot Chicken
1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves (1 cup) or peach preserves, as desired
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 cup dry bread crumbs
butter or margarine, melted
3 pounds chicken pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow dish, combine preserves, lemon juice and soy sauce; mix well.
Coat chicken with preserves mixture, roll in bread crumbs. Reserve remaining
- In a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken; drizzle with
margarine or butter.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining
preserves mixture; heat thoroughly. Serve with chicken.
Shared by Sassy with recipegoldmine.com
Source: ReaLemon Recipe Collection Cookbook
>> Baked Chicken Recipes