Baked Cheddar Chicken
- 2 slices toast
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup parsley flakes
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 10 pieces chicken, skinned
- Put toast in food processor until crumbled, then add cubed cheese and blend
until cheese is mixed with crumbs. Add parsley flakes and garlic salt.
chicken and roll in melted butter and place in an aluminum foil lined pan. Pat
the bread mixture onto the chicken. Drizzle the remainder of the butter over
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F oven for 1 hour.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.