Baked Chicken Parmesan with Linguine
The cheesy crumb coating crisps nicely during baking and adds a delicious flavor
to this classic Baked Chicken Parmesan dish.
- 1/3 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 (.75 ounce) cup BUITONI Refrigerated
Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless
chicken breast halves
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive
- 1/2 (2 ounces) cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 (9 ounces)
package BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 2 (15 ounces each) containers
BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- Fresh basil sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 8-inch-square (2-quart) baking
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Dip chicken in
eggs, then cover with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken in prepared baking
dish. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink
in center. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; warm sauce according to package
- Toss pasta with sauce; divide among plates. Top with chicken. Garnish with
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Cooling Time: 0 minutes
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.