Baked Cream Cheese-Stuffed
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup corn flake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper. Using a wooden mallet
or rolling pin, flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, parsley, onion, and lemon juice until blended.
Spread about 2 tablespoons of the mixture on each breast. Roll up starting with
the narrowest end and tucking in any loose pieces.
- Coat rolls with flour, dip in egg, then roll in corn flakes.
- Place 1/4 inch of oil in a medium-size skillet. Over medium heat, brown
chicken rolls a few at a time. Place chicken rolls in a single layer in a baking
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
Yield: 4 servings
>> Baked Chicken Recipes