Baked Italian Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 envelope mild Italian dressing mix
- 2 cups seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- Cut breasts in half and remove skin.
- Melt margarine in saucepan; add dressing mix and stir.
- Dip chicken into melted butter, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes