Baked in Milk Chicken
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken parts
- Shortening or vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Work into chicken pieces. Allow to dry for
a few minutes. Save unused flour mixture for gravy, if desired.
- Brown chicken in about 1/2 inch of oil. Place browned chicken in shallow
baking pan. Do not stack or crowd. Use 2 pans if necessary.
- Mix melted butter and milk, and drizzle over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
If pieces look dry during baking, pour milk on them.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.