Baked Reuben Chicken
- 6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Grindings of pepper
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/4 cups low-calorie Russian dressing
- 4 slices low-fat Swiss cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Place chicken in nonstick baking pan or glass pan. Grind pepper over the
top. Cover with sauerkraut; pour dressing evenly over all; top with Swiss cheese.
- Cover; bake at 325 degrees F for about 40 minutes, just until no longer
- Sprinkle with parsley after removing from oven.
- Serve with rye toast strips and boiled potatoes.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings