Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 envelope salad dressing mix (Italian, Ranch, etc.)
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- In a pie plate combine cheese, garlic powder and dressing mix.
- Moisten chicken
if necessary, and coat with cheese mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in a 400 degree F oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until chicken
is cooked through.
Makes 2 servings; easily doubled to serve 4.
Shared by Bobi, RdG, Mexico
Source: Virtual Vallarta Magazine
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes