Boneless Chicken Breast Bake
8 chicken breast halves, de-boned
1 jar dried beef
8 slices bacon
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
- Lay 2 slices of dried beef on top of each half. Sprinkle with black and
red pepper. Do not use any salt. Fold the breast in half and wrap one slice
of bacon around the breast.
- Place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with the ends of the bacon down.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup with sour cream.
- After all the chicken breasts are wrapped, pour this mixture over the breasts.
- Bake, tightly covered, at 250 degrees F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes