- 1 large oven bag
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) package black bean-rice mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, skinned
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place oven bag in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Add flour; twist end of oven
bag, and shake.
- Add pineapple and next 4 ingredients to oven bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- Arrange chicken in an even layer over rice mixture.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings