Caramelized Baked Chicken
- 5-6 chicken thighs (or 2 leg quarters, thigh and drumstick separated)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken in an 8-inch square pan.
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper and pour
over the chicken.
- Bake for one hour or until sauce is caramelized.
This recipe is easily doubled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes