Cheddar Bacon Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon savory
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking pan with foil, then spray with
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, thyme, savory, salt and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, lightly beat egg white. Dip chicken first into
egg white, then into crumbs to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- About 5 minutes before chicken is done, top with bacon bits and cheese,
then place back in oven until cheese melts.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes