Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
Bacon, Cheddar and crispy Panko crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make
chicken tender dish.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 (3 ounce) package or jar cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) package uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- Chive and onion sour cream potato topper, if desired
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In shallow bowl, beat egg.
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese
and bacon. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to
- Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in
center and bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with topper.
- Use any flavor potato toppers - try sour cream and onion or taco flavored.
prep time 10 min | total time 30 min | servings 4
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 330 Calories from Fat 140
Total Fat 15g Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 150mg Sodium 850mg Total
Carbohydrate 10g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 2g Protein 37g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 10%
Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 4 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.