Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Rolls
These delicious Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Rolls resemble chicken enchiladas. A great brunch, lunch or dinner recipe.
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauce: Combine soup, 3/4 cup cheese, 1/2 cup milk and 1 tablespoon fresh
cilantro. Mix together and drizzle 1/2 cup of mixture in the bottom of a
sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Filling: In a bowl combine cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add
garlic powder, onion, chicken, green chiles, 3/4 cup cheese, remaining
cilantro and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a counter lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, press each
dinner roll into a 5-inch circle. Divide filling equally between the 12
circles. Pull dough up around filling and pinch together to seal. Place each
roll into the baking pan pinched sides down. Pour remaining sauce on top of
the rolls. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 5 minutes
if necessary to prevent over browning.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes