Chicken and Biscuits
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream in an 8-inch square baking dish. Add chicken,
vegetables and cheese; mix.
- Place baking mix in a medium bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup sour cream and
milk; stir until stiff dough forms. Drop by heaping tablespoons into 6 mounds
over chicken mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and chicken mixture
is hot and bubbly.