Chicken Breasts with
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 package top of stove stuffing mix, made as directed or equivalent homemade stuffing
- 4 chicken breasts halves (with bone or not)
- 1 small can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 jar pineapple preserves
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix cranberry sauce, pineapple preserves, crushed pineapple, soy sauce and
brown sugar in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a baking dish. Divide stuffing into four servings, place
each in baking dish.
- Cover each serving with chicken breast half and pour cranberry-pineapple
sauce over the whole thing.
- Bake for 35 minutes or longer for large breasts at 375 degrees F.